Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nostalgy- Best of 90's Dance Music

Back to the past. Are you ready? Lets go.


2 Unlimited, of cause, with hits "No Limit" and "Tribal Dance". I recommend to download album "The Hits".










Ace of Base hits:
"All That She Wants"
"Happy Nation"
"The Sign"
"Wheel of Fortune"







and:

Dr. Alban - It's my Life
Haddaway - What Is Love
Ice MC - It's A Rainy Day
Ice MC - Think About The Way
La Bouche - Be My Lover
La Bouche - Summer Is Magic
Magic Affair - Omen III
Masterboy - Feel The Heat Of The Night
Masterboy - Show me Colours
Modo - Eins Zwei Polizei
Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
Reel 2 Real - I Like To Move It
Sash! - Ecuador
Sash! - Encore Une Fois
Scatman John - Scatman
Scooter - Faster Harder Scooter
Scooter - Hyper Hyper
Scooter - In the Midnight Hour
Snap - I've Got The Power
Spice Girls - Wannabe
Take That - Could It Be Magic

That's all. (or not?)

No comments: